Скрипт activeCollab corporate последние версии

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
3.3.1 тоже давала 500-ю ошибку изза phar файла.Решил подождать, посмотреть, что дальше будет.
И в итоге 3.3.2 уже не содержит этот файл, а обычную папку как и раньше. В итоге проблема ушла сама собой.
thanks for your feedback
it seems i have to wait then till i get 3.3.2 because i have tried everything i can but no luck with 3.3.1 it works fine on demo server but no luck with the main server

3.3.1 тоже давала 500-ю ошибку изза phar файла.Решил подождать, посмотреть, что дальше будет.
И в итоге 3.3.2 уже не содержит этот файл, а обычную папку как и раньше. В итоге проблема ушла сама собой.
ну я так и раньше рекомендовал - распаковать файлы и устанавливать

@ shumadan: can you guide me how to extract files from phar i have no idea how it works
Нужно создать файл любой php и в нем прописать
Код:
<?php
try {
    $phar = new Phar('3.3.2.phar'); // extract required file in current folder (put required location in comparison to where your php is located)
    $phar->extractTo('active'); // extract all files to active folder
} catch (Exception $e) {
    // handle errors
}
?>

Нужно создать файл любой php и в нем прописать
Код:
<?php
try {
    $phar = new Phar('3.3.2.phar'); // extract required file in current folder (put required location in comparison to where your php is located)
    $phar->extractTo('active'); // extract all files to active folder
} catch (Exception $e) {
    // handle errors
}
?>
sorry for my dumbness a little more details will be appreciated

1. Создай новый php файл. Например extract.php
  2. Затем добавь в него вот этот код, и подставь нужные параметры для файла. То есть вместо 3.3.2.phar напиши application/3.3.2.phar, и закачай файл в корневую папку с activecollab
  3. Также подставь вместо active. в какую папку распаковывать. Например activecollab/3.3.2

sorry for my dumbness a little more details will be appreciated
you will need to extract files from phar and copy them to an appropriate folder under activecollab, code posted was a sample, you can find large number of examples how to extract files from phar using php, and you can use mine just look for paths /file names and you will be abble to extract files from phar.

look at example in my post
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

you will need to extract files from phar and copy them to an appropriate folder under activecollab, code posted was a sample, you can find large number of examples how to extract files from phar using php, and you can use mine just look for paths /file names and you will be abble to extract files from phar.

i read your code around 20 times before but due to auto translation that code was breaking and i did not understand but this time there was some problem in auto translate and fortunately i was able to ready your code properly and i did it

now trying to reinstall it

in the above post you also talked about prepairing Nyamu-Nyamu but i cant find it. is it again because of auto translate ? where can i get that? also after extraction i removed phar file to it can install directly but it is now giving following error:
Код:
Warning: require_once(phar:///home/sys3alau/public_html/activecollab/3.3.1.phar) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: phar error: invalid url or non-existent phar "phar:///home/sys3alau/public_html/activecollab/3.3.1.phar" in /home/sys3alau/public_html/config/defaults.php on line 23

in the above post you also talked about prepairing Nyamu-Nyamu but i cant find it. is it again because of auto translate ? where can i get that? also after extraction i removed phar file to it can install directly but it is now giving following error:
Код:
Warning: require_once(phar:///home/sys3alau/public_html/activecollab/3.3.1.phar) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: phar error: invalid url or non-existent phar "phar:///home/sys3alau/public_html/activecollab/3.3.1.phar" in /home/sys3alau/public_html/config/defaults.php on line 23
Nyamu-Nyamu is a separate story :crazy: you have warning saying that your file you are trying to load doesn't exists at specified path, you'll need to put your custom php script with extracting function in a folder where phar resides.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху