Скрипт activeCollab corporate последние версии

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
:) try another hosting. that's the problem with your system, not activecollab itself.
yes tried another server and it worked on it. dont know what might b the problem because 3.2.10 is working fine on my main server

also can you tell me why there are some files appearing as "core.22066" or "core.22099" in my /public folder of activecollab each files are of 29.66MB

yes tried another server and it worked on it. dont know what might b the problem because 3.2.10 is working fine on my main server

also can you tell me why there are some files appearing as "core.22066" or "core.22099" in my /public folder of activecollab each files are of 29.66MB
those are Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, as far as i remember, you'll probably got errors running activecollab on your hosting. try doing everythign from scratch with files extracted, be sure you check virtual hosts configuration & php.ini setting as well

those are Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, as far as i remember, you'll probably got errors running activecollab on your hosting. try doing everythign from scratch with files extracted, be sure you check virtual hosts configuration & php.ini setting as well
thnx for wiki link

i have done 3-4 times clean install but same errors 500 Internal server error

do you think 500 errors can be because of improper file permissions? if so where can i find list of all file permissions for ac

thnx for wiki link

i have done 3-4 times clean install but same errors 500 Internal server error

do you think 500 errors can be because of improper file permissions? if so where can i find list of all file permissions for ac
depends on multiple cases, can you look into apache/php logs and see what is causing error? you can do a quick chown -R apache:apache on all files to verify, but you'd better have to analyze server logs first

3.3.1 тоже давала 500-ю ошибку изза phar файла.Решил подождать, посмотреть, что дальше будет.
И в итоге 3.3.2 уже не содержит этот файл, а обычную папку как и раньше. В итоге проблема ушла сама собой.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху