Скрипт сервиса линеек для форума.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Скрипт интересен, готов примкнуть к группе покупателей. Если будет интересное предложение прошу стукнтуть в личку.

Блин с такой активность никогда мы этот скрипт не купим :(

присоединяюсь к группе желающих приобрести скрипт...
а у пиндосов никто не смотрел?

Ну так что, есть сдвиги с поиском котера с божескими запросами? Или проще сесть и самому php выучить? :)

The most Powerful and UNIQUE Ticker Script out there! Weight Loss tickers included!

Hey guys,

So I have developed a BRAND SPANKING NEW Graphical Countdown Ticker Script! Its called: MyTickerScript

What does it do?
A graphical countdown ticker counts down to an expected event that the user chooses. These are usually used on Parenting / Children aimed sites but can also be used for ANY event at all.
These are used in email signatures, forum signatures, MySpace, etc, etc.
They are very popular and the only way you can get one for your site is to fork out big dough to get one customizably made for your website at freelance sites. Not anymore!! I have the script that you have been wanting and waiting for.

And YES, this Brand NEW ticker script includes a WEIGHT LOSS TICKER!! You can not find a script like this ANYWHERE on the web. I can guarantee you that. Our weight loss ticker is very powerful, you offer your users to track their weight and countdown to their goal weight, BMI, and goal waist. There is a LOGIN function for them to log back in and update their status too!

What are the most successful sites that these tickers are being used on?

Check out TickerFactory.com or TickerCentral.com or Lilypie.com.
All of these sites average 500s of thousands hits a day, and are making huge $$$$$$$$$. Now you can run one too!

Or maybe you have an existing website / forum that you would like to use this on? Whatever your needs, this script is for you.

What are some of the features / perks of this script?

— Script comes with over 12 Ticker Types built in!

Pregnancy Due Date Countdown
Pregnancy Due Date (When am I due?) Contains a couple sentences included on the ticker about baby / body development through 42 weeks of Pregnancy
Breastfeeding
Baby and Child Age
Birthday Countdown
Trying to Conceive
Angel Remembrance
Weight Loss
Wedding Countdown
Anniversary Countdown
Adoption Countdown
Vacation Countdown
Other Events (General)

– User has the ability to add left hand photo to the side of their ticker. Photo is automatically resized

– User has the ability to customize the text, and the output of the calculations.

– Over 200 Unique Bars + Sliders comes with the script

– TOTAL TICKER BRANDING to your Website Name. During the Install Wizard you just enter your website name and it will automatically be placed within the ticker image itself! Creating exposure for your site!
See the demo and when you create a ticker it will say: YourSiteNameHere

– Installation Wizard, easy to use!

– Admin Backend for Editing the Template

– Add your own Ticker Bars + Sliders EASILY!

– LOGIN FUNCTION for Weight Loss Tickers, so they are easily updatable!! Outstanding feature!

– Easily EDIT the Template to your own or edit the template that comes with it by logging in as ADMIN.

All in all this is ONE GREAT script! You will not find this anywhere.

Where can I find the DEMO?

MyTickerScript DEMO

Okay where can I purchase?

The website for purchasing is here: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
However I do not have anything running there yet as the website is still being developed.

If you are interested in the script please send me a PM here.
I am not sure of the price I am going to list it at yet, but for right now I am going to offer it at $60.00 USD via Paypal.

This does NOT include resell rights. The script will come to you as it looks and functions on the DEMO.

The footer link that says: "Powered by MyTickerScript.com" must stay in tact unless you are purchasing copyright removal, which can also be arranged.

Look forward to your questions, and business! This is a very limited time offer as I haven’t decided what price to offer it at yet for the future but for right now you can get it for only $60.00!!

hxxp://www.mytickerscript.com

кто-нибудь знаком с таким скриптом?

еще интересует кто-нибудь делал подпись с выводом ip?

И так по теме:
идём: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
смотрим: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
читаем:
Комплектация:
  • Более 200 фонов и ползунков
  • Профессиональные шаблоны
  • Пошаговая установка с Wizard'od
  • Скрипт включает более 12 типов линеек
  • Детальная инструкция по установки
  • Лицензионное соглашение :D

От себя: имеется админка с WYSIWYG-редактором (зачем он там нужен не понятно), скрипт умеет добавлять текст на картину, клеит фотки, которые автоматически уменьшает при выборе даты есть яваскрипт в котором нужно тыкать в даты)))

Беременная линейка с обратным отсчетом
Беременная линейка для тех кто не помнит с кем и когда это было (приблизительная, на основании последней менструации :ah: )
Линейка кормления грудью (надо замутить себе такую :p )
Возраст детей и малышей
Обратный отсчет до дня рождения
День ангела или крестины?!
Линейка веса
Обратный отсчет до свадьбы :smmne:
Обратный отсчет до годовщины
Обратный отсчет до родов
Обратный отсчет до отпуска
Other Events (General)

Системные требования:
Linux.
Одна база данных MYSQL.

Находим: ответственного человека, с форума, готового организовать сбор денег и перевод их в забугровье...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

... а пока ждём ответа про тайм-зон, остальное вроде бы удовлетворяет всем требованиям?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Скрипт будет доступен для скачивания автоматически сразу после оплаты. PayPal

Вот вроде и всё. Меня устраивает всё, кроме неясностей с тайм-зонами, а Вас?

ау... где все интересующиеся?..

Получаем ответ с sales@mytickerscript.com: There is no TimeZone function within the script.

И идём дальше...
На сайт: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
Смотрим: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Ценим...
Мне, лично, он кажется менее функциональным, чем первый... но в этом есть тайм-зон...

Какой берём?

Может кто ещё знает сайты на которых продают подобные скрипты?

... я сам с собой? уже ни кому не надо?

вожможно да, сам с собой....
я уже передумал создавать такой сервис...

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху