Модуль Модули для PrestaShop - 3 часть

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
(BelVG_Product_Tabs_-v.1.0.6 на версии Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся не стартует) - В модулях он запускается, но его не видно, данный модуль работает только на версии 1.5

Внимание. Вкладки с помощью этого модуля создаться не в настройках модуля, а в карточке товара которая находиться по адресу: Панель управления -> Каталог -> "Ваш товар" -> Product Tabs. Может все-же стоит туда заглянуть если модуль таки появляться в: Панель управления -> Модули. Возможно вам повезет и модуль окажется рабочим.

Последнее редактирование:
глючный, не работает возврат на сайт с сайта приват 24, и потом не закажеш ниче, пока не сенится id_cart. + некорректно передает валюту, если сайт мультивалютный.

для 1.6.0.9 есть у кого?

Hi
I have tested this version of the module on my VPS and after tests it not useful, precisely because it inhibits more than it helps.
My view remains that if you have a good VPS hosting ie a minimum you will be faster without the need for a unit she say I was willing to pay for a module 200€ before the price not down, well I can only ask to do a real test for modules that price before paying now.

I can advise that after testing many of the forum module, or I can find elsewhere.
See copy paste from one of but post on the forum, which is really not expensive given the opportunities offered to other modules appearing on addons, it's for me it has to be better about PrestaShop module will can all do with from your Windows desktop, in large proportion, if need is impressive it brings together almost all modules sold individually.

hello

So I tested many modules for seo is I confirm that nothing must perform the work in hand in advance directly with a key word search in order to make your tag optimization and writing TEXT to place your list Key word for seo.
I invested in 2 modules of a large functionalist braid which alone includes many modules sold individually at a fraction of the final price.
I can only advise the purchase of 2 modules gifts I give you the links you will not be disappointed after a short learning time so there is possibility to do things with, I just saw that on the night 'there is also the dead links redirect function while it's been one year since I worked with and put a lot of days performed during the year 5 in total with beautiful major development.
This is the best prestashop modules I tested and nothing surpasses this designer

Available in English and French.

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

подскажите модуль - 3 и больше товара в корзине = предлагается подарок.
Скрытый контент.

Возможно вам подойдет этот модуль.
Вы также могли бы поделиться каким-то своим, полезным, из своих модулей. Так же буду благодарен за лайк.

Подарок деться (На выбор), когда общая сумма добавленных в корзину товаров, начинает соответствовать правилу, предварительно созданному в настройках модуля.

Ошибка 404 - можно перезалить модуль подарков?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху