English Magento Help section

Does any one knows how to upgrade Magento EE 2.1.3 to EE 2.2.1? Do you need to upload the whole folder and run the composer command after it?

Thnx

have you tried googling for help on this? See this for steps that should help get you on track. Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Yes, but all they explaine is how to update with composer, and extracting the files from github. But that’s not the version we have here.

hello could you help me with magento enterprise 2.0.7?
thanks in advance

Sure, but it depends on what kinda help u want.

how can i install magento ee 2.1.3 on shared server am getting error
any one can help me to install it on server?

What’s the error? Have mine installed on a shared server with no issues.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Does any one knows how to upgrade Magento EE 2.1.3 to EE 2.2.1? Do you need to upload the whole folder and run the composer command after it?

Thnx
have you tried googling for help on this? See this for steps that should help get you on track. Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

hello could you help me with magento enterprise 2.0.7?
thanks in advance

how can i install magento ee 2.1.3 on shared server am getting error
any one can help me to install it on server?

when it reach 51% stop installation on ee but i can install ce normally

php configuration can you share your php.ini please?

Have you checked your log files to see what's going wrong? Also reach out to hosting company service, I use siteground and they are pretty helpful letting me know what i'm doing wrong

Yes, but all they explaine is how to update with composer, and extracting the files from github. But that’s not the version we have here.

You will need to do the upgrade in composer. It is a pretty simple process once you figure out how to set it up in terminal. If you don't know how to use composer, there are quite a number of tutorials online to get you on the right track. I hope this helps...

who can help me by installing the magento 2.1.3 EE on server
I used justhost.com and I don't see they are professional in support
they always say go back to magento developers
They really drove me crazy
Where did you got "magento 2.1.3 EE" ? Have you access to magento repo?
What is the problem exactly? Which error stop you?

Thnx
partly yes, you need first unpack new EE 2.2.1 version on server and after that use command:
#php bin/magento setup:upgrade
to do exact upgrade procedure with updating magento database tables

You mean the whole package and override the existing files on server? Seems it bit too much, lol.
But if you say so, and can confirm this. I will give it a try.
yep, confirm that

Please can you give me a step by step instructions to upgrade Magento EE 1.14.3.6 to EE 2.2.1

AS I and only find partial information and is very confusing

partly yes, you need first unpack new EE 2.2.1 version on server and after that use command:
#php bin/magento setup:upgrade
to do exact upgrade procedure with updating magento database tables

You mean the whole package and override the existing files on server? Seems it bit too much, lol.
But if you say so, and can confirm this. I will give it a try.

Please can you give me a step by step instructions to upgrade Magento EE 1.14.3.6 to EE 2.2.1

AS I and only find partial information and is very confusing
You need to do this with the migration tool from magento. There is no easily step by step guide. Just use the guide that comes from Magento. It cost me a lot of time and tweaking to make it work.

Guys do you know how to remove the photo from host when you remove it from Magento, is there any trick or hack?

Последнее редактирование:
I don't quite understand your question...could you clarify?
First of all, thank you for your reply, well when you delete a product photo Magento does not remove it from storage/host and it must be done programmatically or by an extension, like this one:
Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!

Назад
Сверху